Cancellation & Refunds
The Institute will be limited to 30 participants.
- If a teacher is unable to attend, substitutions are allowed. Please contact the director,
Masako Racel and let her know of the change (no charge)
- Partial refunds (registration fee minus $100) will be granted between prior to June
- No refunds after May 31st.
- Any participant who registered but has not paid for a workshop, who does not cancel
in writing and who does not attend, must still submit payment in full.
- If the Institute is full, you will be contacted by Institute Director. You may withdraw your registration and receive a refund or you will be placed on the waiting list. Participants who were on the waiting list who never had a chance to attend the Institute will receive refund after the institute is over.
If you are unable to attend the workshop, please contact the director, Masako Racel as well as your school's AP coordinator and your school district's accountant.
**No refunds will be given if the registrant fails to attend the Institute. A letter requesting cancellation and refund from a person or an organization that issued the check must be submitted to the director, Masako Racel before June 1st, 2019. **