Cancellation & Refunds
The Institute will be limited to 30 participants.
- If a teacher is unable to attend, substitutions are allowed. Please contact the director,
Masako Racel and let her know of the change (no charge)
- Cancellation/refund may be approved if a letter requesting cancellation and refund
from the person or organization that issuedthe payment is submitted prior to June
1, 2020. It will incur $100 cancellation fee. No refund will be made after June 1,
- Any participant who registered but has not paid for a workshop, who does not cancel
in writing and who does not attend, must still submit payment in full.
- If the Institute is full, you will be contacted by Institute Director. You may withdraw your registration and receive a refund or you will be placed on the waiting list. Participants who were on the waiting list who never had a chance to attend the Institute will receive refund after the institute is over.
- No refunds will be given if the registrant fails to attend the Institute. A letter requesting cancellation and refund from a person or an organization that issued the check must be submitted to the director, Masako Racel before June 1st, 2020.
**Please note that registration is a two-step process: 1st) registration through CollegBoard's
website and 2nd) payment made through KSUs payment portal for either World or U.S.
History. Once you complete your College Board registration you will receive a confirmation
number via e-mail. This number is required to complete the payment process.**
For more information contact Masako N. Racel at 470-578-6715 or via email at: email@example.com